Monday, October 17, 2011

How To Pick The Winner Of The 2011 Melbourne Cup


I think I am doing some interesting marketing to sell my annual Melbourne Cup eBook. I wanted to share the strategy with you, as I believe you could possibly adapt the idea to suit your business, your products.

For non Aussies, the Melbourne Cup is a horse race that the entire country will stop for on the 1st of November. Most Aussies have a bet on this horse race. (Ummmmm...I know it sounds wacky...but it happens!)

Each year I write an annual eBook titled How To Pick The Winner of The Melbourne Cup.  I have had an amazing run of successes and I invite you to click here to check out the details at www.PickTheCupWinner.com.au

One of my strategies this year is to offer all Aussie Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants and Clubs copies of the eBook as an incentive to give to customers who book tables of 10 people or more in THEIR Restaurant or Bistro on Cup Day. I will also send Melbourne Cup trivia to use on the day. All they have to do to qualify, to receive the eBooks, is to send out an email to their databases inviting their customers to visit my web site www.PickTheCupWinner.com.au. I have even offered to draft the email to the databases.

If you would like your Pub, Club, Hotel or Restaurant to participate in this promotion simply reply to this email. I am also doing some interesting social media marketing of this eBook too. I will tell you more about that next week.

Sincerely

Max Hitchins - The Hospitality Doctor - with Secrets, Tips, Tonics and Remedies to fill your Rooms, Restaurants and Bars max@hitchins.com.au International Telephone: + 61 419 53 63 73 (Within Australia): 0419 53 63 73 Max Hitchins - The Hospitality Doctor - with Secrets, Tips, Tonics and Remedies to fill your Rooms, Restaurants and Bars max@hitchins.com.au International Telephone: + 61 419 53 63 73 (Within Australia): 0419 53 63 73.

PS. Nothing happens until somebody sells something. Tom Watson - Founder of IBM.
Home | Privacy Policy | Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Text-only version

                          
E-mail:max@hitchins.com.au